The Daily Triplicate FAQs

Q: How can I contact The Triplicate?

You can reach us by phone at 707-464-2141 or e-mail us at circ@triplicate.com.

Q: What if I forget my password?

If you forget your password, please use "Forgot Password?". A system generated password will be sent to the e-mail address on your account.

Q: How do I change my password?

Log into your account and select My Profile > Change Password. You will be prompted for your current and your desired new password. Please note that the password field is case sensitive and a minimum of 6 characters.

Q: Whom do I contact and what information do you need me to send when I discover that there is a problem with your Web site?

If you experience a problem navigating our sites, please email us at circ@triplicate.com and describe in as much detail as possible, including the steps you take leading up to it, how often it occurs, and the exact text of any error message that you receive. The information you provide will help us to find a solution more quickly. If you prefer, you can always call us at 707-464-2141.

Q: What customer services are available?

You can request the following services online:

Q: If I go on vacation and wish to temporarily suspend my newspaper, will my account be credited?

If you notify us in advance, we will suspend delivery, and credit your billing period for the time you are away. Login and proceed to Delivery Options > Vacation Holds to notify us of your vacation and to stop and restart home delivery. In most areas, suspensions can take effect in two days or less from the date you make the request.

You have several vacation stop options:

  1. You can donate your vacation copies to students or give your carrier a tip by selecting the: Donate My Paper To button and then your preferred donation choice.
  2. You can request your papers held for delivery upon your return by selecting the: Hold My Papers for Delivery When I Return button.
  3. You can request credit for the papers not delivered by selecting the: Extend My Subscription button.
  4. You can stop your print delivery but maintain digital access while you are gone by selecting the: Access Digital Edition button.

Q: What should I do if my newspaper does not arrive or if sections are missing?

Login and proceed to "Delivery Feedback" if your newspaper has not arrived by the guaranteed delivery time (6:00am Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.) Also, you may notify us of missing or damaged sections on this page as well. In most areas, if we receive your request before 11:00am. we can redeliver another paper or the missing sections to you the same day.

Q: Is it necessary to call to restart my subscription after it has been temporarily suspended?

If you provide a restart date when you suspend delivery you do not need to call again to restart your delivery. However, if the restart date has changed, or was not provided when the account was suspended, you can notify us by selecting the Vacation Holds option.

Q: Where can I order a subscription?

You can subscribe to our printed product or our E-edition option by visiting the Subscribe link on our main menu or subscribe now.